Intern Position Available (x1) – E-commerce Industry
|Remuneration:||Stipend of R5000/month|
|Education level:||Grade 12|
|Own transport required:||Preferred – if not then access to reliable transport|
|Type:||Fixed Term (6 Months)|
|Working Hours:||Mon – Fri, 8am to 5pm|
Interactive Concepts is an E-commerce company and currently has two online retail stores in its stable. RubberStampSA.co.za is South Africa’s leading manufacturer and online retailer of rubber stamps and has been trading for 10 years. NameBadgeSA.co.za was launched in October 2014 and is growing very quickly. We are planning on launching another two similar online shops in 2015.
We are a small team who punch far above our weight. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing both. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a successful online retailer and have the skills, attributes and attitude required, you may just be the person we are looking for.
Interactive Concepts will be taking on an Intern in August/September 2015. The internship will be for a period of 6 months, with the possibility of a permanent placement at the end of this period.
The company will offer full training during this period and a stipend of R5000 per month.
No previous experience is required, but candidates will need to have the following attributes/skills:
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Be friendly and have a good understanding of customer service
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent administrative skills
- Be able to work well in a small team
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to multi task and work under pressure
- Have an interest and passion for all things digital
- Be willing and able to learn
- Graphic design skills would be a plus but are not required
- Be prepared to commit contractually to a six month internship
If you think you would make a suitable candidate, send a one page letter of motivation, a brief CV and your last year-end school report or references (if applicable) to email@example.com
Please include your contact details. If you do not hear from us before 15 August, you can assume that your application has been unsuccessful.